4.1.04

I still am pondering about having printed 6 pages of the AA (Architectual Assocation) application form
Was it a mistake to print them because the chances of getting accepted are so slim
But should I just go with the heck care lar! attitude and just give it a shot

I really don't wanna have to try another personal statement especially when this one specially askes for: What architectural issues interest you
I know nuts about architectural issues!!
And it's 30 pounds just to send the form in, with no guarantee that they might contact me for the interview. Simply lar. Even UCAS isn't that expensive!!

But then again, it is after all the best architecture school in London... even the newspaper says it's the Central Saint Martin for fashion.
What should I do??!!
Should I try??!!
Help?
(comments would be most helpful!)