1.1.05

Happy New Year peeps!!

Thanks Cher and Nurul... I will take heart and well, hopefully grow stronger and wiser from all this!

Anyway, I had a great time celebrating the beginning of 2005!
Nicole's idea of having a new year party on board of a boat actually did take form thus a bunch of us... which was made up of her friends from IJ, RJC and melb uni had our own countdown on the singapore river... which was million more times more fun than i can describle in words but I guess it was the great company that cheered me up and made the new year something to look forward to.
( to all those who were there, thanks! )

That's one bit of Singapore which I've never stopped loving and missing...
Just being able to hang out with all my wonderful friends
And it's especially fun to 'sublimely' persuade them into getting my way, haha!

JinG in Singapore says:
come tomorrow
should I or Should I not .. ? sigh...... says:
good nite
JinG in Singapore says:
night night! (come tomorrow!!)
should I or Should I not .. ? sigh...... says:
hahaha
should I or Should I not .. ? sigh...... says:
ok
JinG in Singapore says:
yay!! =) seeya tomorrow then! *hugs*!
should I or Should I not .. ? sigh...... says:
hee
should I or Should I not .. ? sigh...... says:
ok