2.3.05

Just one of those things mentioned during cell group that continues to linger on my mind...

'What is the difference between questioning and doubting?'
Cuz when you question, do you not doubt?
Yet, at the same time, you can question without doubting

So when and how would I know if my questions to Him are because I doubt Him or because I know not to doubt Him?
*confused*
Help me out here, anyone?

--
Anyway, here's a phrase from James (1:2-4)
My Brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let the patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

I'm used to carry around a wee card with that passage printed on it when I was in sec 1 to 2 and somehow, forgot all about it after I switched my wallet... and was pretty glad that it appeared as one of the passages that we were reading for bible study.
Reading it again after so long does put into perspective some of the major events in my life since then and it was a pity that I didn't remember it during that time... I have to admit, it is really tough to count any trial as a joy but whatever that has happened did teach me patience.

But yet, when is it when I am being patient than opposed to being passive?!
-bleah-
My brain is working against me.