29.9.06

During this afternoon's Friday lecture,
the prof was flashing up photographs of streets (it was a talk about the public realm)
and then exclaiming their surface qualities... the pattern, the texture, the curves

When one of the strange dreams I've been having lately came back to me...

I was in a friend's bedroom and we were having a discussion
It was probably about architecture cuz I remember having to reach over to look at a portfolio...
It was then my feet registered a different sensation
I looked down, and found myself standing on a wooden floor
and I gasped, 'oh wow'
because it was a beautiful wooden floor but mostly cuz it was wood, wood!
(most bedrooms in this part of the world are covered in carpets)

It's only been the first week back at uni,
and already I'm morphing into a freak, eeks!