10.10.07

Forgetful ol me left my handphone at work this evening
as some of my workmates and I had to rush off
for we were heading to a talk by Richard Rogers

And I felt really silly and crummy cuz
it won't be until tomorrow night that I'll get to speak to him proper
But even in our msn conversation, he still manages to make me smile

kham.lang says:
you're gonna build a city dearest??!
kham.lang says:
what's it gonna be called?
kham.lang says:
Jingburgh
JinG says:
JINGAPORE
kham.lang says:
Jingtown?
kham.lang says:
lol
kham.lang says:
soooooOOOooo original!
kham.lang says:
it#s brilliant
JinG says:
thanks dear!
JinG says:
=)
JinG says:
i know u'll love it 100%
kham.lang says:
yeah i can't wait to visit Jingapore
JinG says:
totally
JinG says:
u'll be the mayor
JinG says:
=)
kham.lang says:
just know it'll be full of shoe and bag stores with lots of cake shops in between to rest in. Now that's what i call good planning
kham.lang says:
erm i'll be mayor of the rival town
kham.lang says:
Haiville
kham.lang says:
where everyone dresses up as Wow characters and live wow lives 24/7

my silly boyfriend, =)