31.12.08

Happy Hogmanay all!

[ Hogmanay is the Scots word for the last day of the year and is
synonymous with the celebration of the New Year in the Scottish manner.
]


Events of 2008 that to ought to be remembered and thus blogged :
Achieving that long-term dream of being a Londoner for a year! Yay!
Being part of the rush hour tube crowd, paying inflated prices for food & housing
but loving the diversity, museums and friendships forged out from all.

3 years of love...
despite the long-distance and meeting even more members of my family!
30 days til I'm back by his side and 31 more days til his last day at Paisley.
Having the dates work out so perfectly couldn't have been just random chance,
I only wanted to be back in time for my birthday, haha! :P
But for this blessing in disguise, I'm really pleased and grateful as he puts it best,
''kinda having you there at the end of an old era and start of a fresh era
somehow just feels right.
''