4.3.09

Wii-whee!

I've pretty much decided to leave pursuing part 2 architecture
due to reasons of job instability and inflexibility.
The two companies that I've wished to be part of have recently laid off staff
but more importantly, I would like a career that will allow me
to work part-time and have a family but it seems increasingly unlikely.

What next? I haven't really got a clue.
Hai and I have spent nights discussing future career options,
the current shortlist stands at: nursing, being a diagnostic radiographer and/maybe pharmacy?

But it's all quite frustrating.
I don't regard pursuing architecture as an waste but at the same time,
having to do another degree isn't appealing and the costs of education, ugh.

The best distraction discovery: the Wii
in combination with Rayman raving rabbits.
the little joys of life eh.