7.8.10

Wedding Inspiration Blogs: Part 1

Summer School Physics is done and dusted, yay! And my offical acceptance letter arrived in the post this week, double yay! After months of deliberating and planning, my career change is taking shape - exciting!

Another thing that has got me smiling and excited is: Wedding Planning!

Thanks to the internet, there are so many wedding inspiration blogs and resources out there, filled with much talent, beauty, joy, creativity and love. Here are some of my favourites, so far and in no particular order:

100 Layer Cake
Style Me Pretty
The Wedding Chicks
Once Wed
our Labor of Love
Something old, something new

My only criticism from a non-american, is that the majority are based in America
but they still provide great eye candy, ideas and inspiration nonetheless.